Stephanie Yates's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't really know anything about the number of syllables, but I've just said Steph…"

Stephanie Yates replied Apr 11, 2012 to Short & snappy vs long & exotic. Does it help to have a short, daresay, common name or is something a little more exotic going to keep you in their mind?

5 Apr 19, 2012

"Hi Mark,  This is brilliant, thank you. I will have a good read of these 2 blogs and…"

Stephanie Yates replied Mar 28, 2012 to Do you use social media management software?

3 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Mark lennox

"I completely agree with Steve here, this was the exact same point I was going to mak…"

Stephanie Yates replied Mar 26, 2012 to What makes an Exhibition Stand great?

14 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Russell Booth

"I've just started using it in my personal life, to get used to the functionality and…"

Stephanie Yates replied Mar 7, 2012 to Has anyone started using pinterest?

6 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Gary Bembridge

"Hi Jane, I can't recommend Eddie Obeng highly enough. In particular for Leadership.…"

Stephanie Yates replied Feb 27, 2012 to Do you know any great speakers?

4 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Jane Sherwood

"Hi Jane,  I love the importance of logos and branding - thanks for asking us to com…"

Stephanie Yates replied Feb 14, 2012 to Rebranding your UK Marketing Network: what do you think?

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Jane Sherwood

"No matter what meeting face to face is invaluable.We always say 'you can't email a h…"

Stephanie Yates replied Feb 14, 2012 to Conference Calls

3 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Maggie Langley

"I'm not sure why you would use another website to create a page for your event? Sure…"

Stephanie Yates replied Feb 7, 2012 to Do you have any recommendations on the best event website platforms?

5 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Yates

"No worries. As far from what I can see it works well if you wish to sell tickets or…"

Stephanie Yates replied Feb 7, 2012 to Do you have any recommendations on the best event website platforms?

5 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Yates

"I have signed up for many events using Eventbrite - http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/ and…"

5 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Yates

RSS

© 2014 Edge Global Media Group   Created by Mark lennox.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service