We have our usual top reads. Pay attention to the first top read article, which gives great advice on how to attract your audience at each point of awareness: 'There’s no point talking about what you offer and how you solve problems for your audience. Unless your audience is aware that they have a problem, and that what you offer will make it better”.
We also have our jobs selection and also some information about the brand new CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Enjoy and thanks!
WEEKLY ROUND UP
• Do you make these mistakes with your words? http://ow.ly/9IQr30eh42Z
• Emerging Markets: How Marketers can Connect with the Hard-to-Reach: http://ow.ly/Mu8G30eh4pY
• Fone & The Furious: http://ow.ly/Cqgc30eh3Mj
• Which social channels work best for your brand, and why? http://ow.ly/9uOj30eh4An
• 45 Social Media Tactics You Should Be Using Today http://ow.ly/4iZw30eh3yt
The CIM has launched a new CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing. This new Level 6 qualification has 3 modules: Driving Digital Experience, Mastering Digital Channels and Digital Strategy all of which are assessed by assignment. Distance learning and enrolment for our classes in Cambridge, Bristol and Edinburgh starting in the autumn are available now: http://ow.ly/EwGw30eh64i
• Barclays- Insight Analyst (London): http://ow.ly/LaaO30eh2aQ
• Barclays- External Communications Manager (London) : http://ow.ly/8rVV30eh2e2
• Children 1st- Head of Marketing (Scotland): http://ow.ly/R1xS30eh2fn
• The Trainline- Technical SEO Manager (London): http://ow.ly/WRBi30eh2gX
• Seedrs- Affiliate Marketing Manager (London): http://ow.ly/b0kc30eh2iE
Add a Comment