Thanks to everyone who commented on the last announcement. With your participation, we will manage to make this group more useful and insightful for all of us, and in this fast moving world, it is what we need!
This week we will focus on GDPR. The changes are coming soon, and we can’t put our heads in the sand anymore. So, Marketers, are you prepared for GDPR? What are you doing to ensure you're compliant? How are you going to put into practice the right to be forgotten? Let’s share some practical tips and solutions on this.
Apart from that, we have our usual top jobs. Enjoy and thanks in advance for engaging!
WEEKLY ROUND UP
• Social media and GDPR: http://ow.ly/RRAS30f5TUH
• Glossary of GDPR Terms: http://ow.ly/WhAi30fqFVt
• How one of the big charities is preparing for GDPR: http://ow.ly/4OI830fqFub
• GDPR: Confusion in boardrooms about what constitutes ‘personal data’: http://ow.ly/LeiQ30fqFs8
• Almost three in four global marketers still unaware of full GDPR implications: http://ow.ly/XFTi30fqFBP
• GDPR and Lead Generation: http://ow.ly/s0TH30fqFFR
Consumer Attraction: Creating a powerful presence in a Digital Marketplace - Free event - Cambridge - 3rd October (8am to 10.30am). We will be discussing how you can embrace the power of Digital within your own organisation including focus on the importance of SEO, Social Media, Data & Analytics and Marketing Automation.
Spots are limited so register today: http://ow.ly/NeW930f5VJ6
• Law Business Research (London)- Digital Marketing Executive: http://ow.ly/Vtc030fsipE
• Which? (London)- Marketing Executive: http://ow.ly/H5bm30fsirh
• Stagecoach (London)- UX Designer: http://ow.ly/4aJJ30fsisF
• Schneider Electric (West Sussex)- Senior Marketing Portfolio Leader: http://ow.ly/Zz3p30fsitY
• Dyson (Amsterdam)- Digital Marketing Executive: http://ow.ly/hoyB30fsivv
Add a Comment