I would like to wish you again a very good 2018. To have a good start, last week, we had a lot of articles around resolutions, this week they are around strategy. “We marketers are a frenetic bunch. We confuse business with success, and hours worked with impact. Ignore all the waffle and set time aside for strategic thinking” Have a good read and thinking!
As usual we have our jobs selection and we also have events in Cambridge and Bristol..
Enjoy and again have a good strategic thought!
WEEKLY ROUND UP
- Bristol: CIM is holding its 3rd annual conference 'What next? Your Personal Career Plan' for both new and experienced marketers at the brand-new Bristol Business School, UWE, on 31 January 2018. More info: http://ow.ly/GU4i30hGGKr
- Cambridge: For marketers who like knowledge and breakfast, our brand new event 'Braindfood for Breakfast' starts on 15th Feb in Cambridge with social media expert, Rebecca Fordham. First topic: Social Media Listening
More info: http://ow.ly/Ug0A30hGGQn
- Big Society Capital (London)- Communications Officer: http://ow.ly/pcIH30hGEwN
- Airtasker (London)- Social Media and Community Manager: http://ow.ly/hhFA30hGExG
- Tesco (London)- Marketing Science Manager: http://ow.ly/mxP730hGEz6
- Senior PPC Executive | £30-35,000 DOE | London: http://ow.ly/DyP030hGEAi
- Italian Performance Marketing Executive| £26-35,000 DOE | London or Colchester: http://ow.ly/2yJI30hGEBs
- PR & Digital Marketing Marketer | £25-35,000 | Colchester: http://ow.ly/AAHL30hGECq
Add a Comment