Apart from that, we have our usual top jobs. Enjoy and thanks in advance for engaging!
WEEKLY ROUND UP
• 12 great tips to develop Youtube influencer marketing: http://ow.ly/C0Cr30fCUD6
• Why Video is the New King of Content. http://ow.ly/CVI030fCUG5
• Why Your Business Needs a Video Marketing Plan: http://ow.ly/oLss30fCUOc
• Study: Instagram Video Engagement Climbs: http://ow.ly/usm230fCVdo
• True Shot Video: The Missing Piece in Your Marketing Puzzle: http://ow.ly/wk7W30fCVno
CIM Marketing Leadership Programme, the new Level 7 course is the CIM's highest level qualification and is now available by distance learning, with an any time start date.
This course is for marketers with several years experience at a senior level and who want to get to the very top of their game. More information: http://ow.ly/sZMC30fCW9F
• April Six (Uxbridge)- Graduate Account Executive: http://ow.ly/1cOg30fCVz5
• CCPAS (Kent)- Brand and Marketing Assistant: http://ow.ly/k1hP30fCVAs
• Sandwell College (West Bromwich)- Web and Social Media Editor: http://ow.ly/ZVXG30fCVBV
• The Clever Consultancy (Berkshire)- Marketing Manager: http://ow.ly/Dtu830fCVDP
• Nielsen (Oxfordshire)- Senior Analyst: http://ow.ly/YYdQ30fCVFe
• CFH Group (work from home opportunity)- Director of Marketing and Business Development: http://ow.ly/KSbB30fCVGy
Add a Comment