Good morning everyone. I can’t believe we are already in August. I hope you are enjoying the summer.
We have our usual top reads. Pay close attention to the first article, a break up letter written by Nadya Powell, who is on a mission to deliver business change by harnessing the power of creative thinking.
We also have our jobs selection and some information about the brand new CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Enjoy and thanks!
WEEKLY ROUND UP
• Dear John: a break up letter to the advertising community: http://ow.ly/ztPx30e4ouN
• 5 Instagram Hacks You’ve Been Missing Out On: http://ow.ly/y2WY30e4nNT
• Are new data laws about to bankrupt your business? http://ow.ly/8XWw30e4nH6
• Success Vs Talent, what is truly more important? http://ow.ly/a8KE30e4nX7
• The impact of AI on business: Why curiosity and collaboration are the critical skills of the future: http://ow.ly/SItH30e4o8L
The CIM has launched a new CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing. This new Level 6 qualification has 3 modules: Driving Digital Experience, Mastering Digital Channels and Digital Strategy all of which are assessed by assignment. Distance learning and enrolment for our classes in Cambridge, Bristol and Edinburgh starting in the autumn are available now.
• Barclays- Insight Analyst (London): http://ow.ly/lI7330e4xQE
• Barclays- External Communications Manager (London): http://ow.ly/Zpp530e4xSq
• Gressingham Foods- Brand Manager, 12 month contract (Suffolk): http://ow.ly/Eqwv30e4xUD
• Fereo- Online Retailer Manager (London): http://ow.ly/gJgG30e4xWC
• Stagecoach Group- Product Owner (Manchester): http://ow.ly/Mb5d30e4xYn
Add a Comment