Hope you have had a good week so far. We have a great article this week on essential influencer marketing tips from the experts, which includes the value of authenticity and how to use influencer marketing to increase the CTR on B2B content.
We also have our top jobs and a focus on the NEW Chartered Institute of Marketing’s level 7 qualification, the Marketing Leadership Programme.
Enjoy and thanks in advance for engaging!
WEEKLY ROUND UP
• Dating terms translated to business! http://ow.ly/LhFz30gpiZT
• The role of emotion in your customers' journeys: http://ow.ly/IE4V30gpj21
• Around 70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated:http://ow.ly/6AhO30gpj3N
• 7 essential influencer marketing tips from the experts: http://ow.ly/YksX30gpj6L
Marketing Leadership Programme (level 7)
Build on your substantial marketing experience and become a leader of change with the Marketing Leadership Programme. Available by distance learning or residential weekend. http://ow.ly/kqU330giR4j
• Law Business Research (London)- Email Marketing Executive: http://ow.ly/sppm30gps1e
• White Stuff (London)- Campaign Marketing Manager: http://ow.ly/37Qa30gps3G
• P&O Ferries (Dover)- Digital Product Manager: http://ow.ly/o4zu30gps5b
• Pirate FM (Cornwall)- Senior Account Manager: http://ow.ly/ZYjk30gps6n
• Forbes Solicitors (Blackburn)- Marketing Executive : http://ow.ly/rWcl30gps9
• Nest (London)- Senior Proposition Marketing Manager (12 month FTC): http://ow.ly/MzC730gpsb0
Add a Comment